ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In digital transformation of Luminor bank our team is focusing on IT development in digital channels area. We run a diverse set of digital solutions in Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia, with new digital channel solution on the way.
Senior Front End Developer will be one of the key members in Channels and Integrations team. Your role in the team will be driving Front-end development with exceptional user experience in mind.
Digital Channels include:
- internet and mobile banks;
- corporate digital channels;
- contact centre solutions.
- Implementation of bank front-end solutions in close cooperation with UX designers and other team members;
- Define front-end solutions and their implementation;
- Assess new development requests;
- Support and coach other team members;
- Actively participate in agile development culture creation.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION
- 4+ years experience in a front-end developer or similar role;
- Initiative and professionalism;
- Good communication skills in English both written and verbal.
- Front-end frameworks (React, Angular), single page application;
- Familiar with Sketch, Avocode or similar tools;
- Understanding of cross-browser/platform issues;
- Passion for user experience;
- Possibility to create a e-bank system from scratch;
- Possibility to work with the latest technologies;
- A flexible work – life balance with a smart workload;
- A competitive salary and generous benefits.
Vilnius, Riga or Tallinn