We are looking for a qualified Credit Specialist - Team Leader to manage the daily work of Partner Support unit in Luminor Leasing Lithuania and ensure the service delivery.
You will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis. Organising of daily work and participating of developing process and tools in area of Partner Support. As a team leader you should be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration. As a specialist you will work as team member in Baltic Partner Support unit and will be responsible for making quick and high quality credit decisions in line with credit instructions and cooperation agreements.
Main tasks in the role are:
- creating an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture;
- setting clear team goals;
- oversee day-to-day operation;
- monitor team performance and report on metrics;
- motivate team members;
- ensuring cooperation of Partner Support unit with other units/employees in value chains;
- preparing credit memos and other credit related materials for credit committees;
- making credit decisions in accordance with certain authorities granted and within the periods defined by cooperation agreements;
- consulting clients, partners and Account Managers related to the financing transactions.
We are looking for:
- excellent communication and influencing skills
- organizational and time-management skills
- great teamwork skills
- speed, accuracy and stress tolerance
- education in finance or economics related area
- credit decision and/or team lead experience
- very good Lithuanian, good English
For additional information please contact email@example.com (hiring manager), or firstname.lastname@example.org (HR Partner).