ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In digital transformation of Luminor bank our team is taking care of integrations between various IT systems. We run few integration platforms across the Baltics and are going to implement a new one.
Your responsibility will in the team will be implement integrations between different systems and acting as a technology lead for the team.
- Defining APIs and aligning them with requirements of related IT systems;
- Defining solution design and implementing integrations;
- Assessment of new integration requests;
- Technological guidance of other team members;
- Active participation in agile development culture creation.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION
- 4+ years experience in application (or integration) developer or a similar role;
- Initiative and professionalism;
- Good communication skills in English both written and verbal.
- Superior JAVA skills, frameworks (Spring, etc.);
- Application integration (REST / SOAP), data formats (XML, JSON, etc.) and protocols;
- Superior analytical skills;
- Possibility to create a core banking system from scratch;
- Possibility to work with the latest version of JAVA;
- A flexible work – life balance with a smart workload;
- A competitive salary and generous benefits.
Vilnius, Riga or Tallinn