ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Systems analyst in Payments and Cards design and development for Luminor, member of the Design and Development department team.
Participates and runs the planning, designing, building and implementation of Payments and Cards solutions including new development and major enhancements to existing systems. Payments and cards solutions includes:
- payment hub
- payment internal and external interfaces
- Analysis of new requirements and solution design preparation
- Implementation of new requirements, releases and changes
- Delivery and maintenance of high quality documentation for developed products
- Design and execution of internal tests during development
- Design and implement disaster recovery
- Proactively plan, deliver and follow-up of your personal tasks timely and according to the set quality standards, budget and Luminor values.
- Contribute to team and company performance through effective collaboration and acting with energy, enthusiasm and commitment.
- Take responsibility in professional self-development and contribute to own and team performance improvement by constructive feedback and relevant suggestions.
- Cooperate with developers in order to ensure high quality deliverables
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION
- Education: Computer Science, mathematics or other exact science specialization
- Willingness and ability to learn and deal with large amount of information
- Banking and/or IT solutions knowledge
- Interest in modern channel technologies and trends
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of software development Standards and frameworks
- Knowledge of computer flow charts and of programming logic and codes
- Ability to write technical instructions in the use of programs and/or program modifications
- Development focus
- Flexibility and openness to change
- Cooperation skills
- Communication skills
- Customer focus
- Readiness to take ownership
- Advanced English: fluent in any spoken and written communication within the range of own personal and professional experience
For more information please contact Ivonna.Stefanisina@luminorgroup.com (Hiring Manager); Zane.Blumbaha@luminorgroup.com (Responsible HR)