Luminor’s IT Bi and Reporting Unit aims to design and develop the new era of Business intelligence, Reporting, Big Data and Data Warehousing solutions – the ones that people help to live. We focus on the development of Reporting solutions, Data Warehouses, Big Data solutions, Business Intelligence tools and many other systems, where the data is used. We want to make the data working, meaningful and integrated.
- Working closely with a team of Developers, Analysts and Stakeholders to build the best-of-breed user experiences
- Be an active member of the bank’s internal innovation processes
- Gather requirements, track implementation process, be responsible for a final delivery
- Support the development squads during development sprints
Experience and qualifications needed for the position, at least in a few of :
- Experience in working with Reports preparation of Data analysis
- Understanding of Data life cycle concepts
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience in preparation of Technical documentation
- Experience in Functional requirements gathering
- Good collaboration skills
- Advanced English, both written and spoken
Why Should You Apply?
- Unique chance to design new solutions
- Be a member of highly skilled team
- Re-shape the future of digital banking
We offer you:
- Interesting and challenging work with motivating self-development opportunities to support your professional growth
- Positive and professional work environment
- Supportive and cooperative team
- Competitive benefits package
Please apply via Easycruit no later than 31th August,2018.
For more information please contact Antanas.Raguotis@luminorgroup.com (hiring manager); Marge.Meerits@luminorgroup.com (responsible HR)