ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In digital transformation of Luminor bank our team is focusing on IT developments in digital channels area. With a new digital channels platform on the way, we run a diverse set of digital channels solutions in Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Digital channel solutions include mobile bank, internet bank, corporate channels, company websites and contact centre.
- Analysis of new requirements and preparation of IT solution descriptions in accordance with architecture guidelines;
- Delivery of high quality documentation and guidance for developers;
- Assistance in test planning and execution;
- Active sharing of your knowledge with the team and mentorship of other team members;
- Contribution to the team performance through collaboration and living by example;
- Active participation in agile development culture creation.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION
- 3+ years experience in a system analyst or similar role;
- Initiative and professionalism;
- Knowledge of internet and mobile technologies and/or financial IT systems;
- Good communication skills in English both written and verbal.
- Communication – able to talk to business and IT people;
- Agile mindset;
- Knowledge sharing;
- Possibility to work with new core banking system;
- A flexible work – life balance with a smart workload;
- A competitive salary and generous benefits.
Vilnius, Riga or Tallinn