ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Specify and shape system requirements and prepare solution design for core banking products and solutions.
- Deliver solution design in accordance to IT strategy and Enterprise architecture;
- Contribute to planning; provide solution effort estimation;
- Cooperate with developers and vendors to ensure high quality deliverables;
- Create and maintain quality documentation;
- Provide subject matter consultations to stakeholders in business and IT;
- Contribute to testing process;
- Provide 3rd level maintenance support;
- Identify possibilities for optimisation and improvements of existing IT solutions;
- Take responsibility in professional self-development and contribute to team and company performance through effective collaboration;
- Promote and support living of Luminor values.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION
- At least 2-3 years of development experience with banking technologies (preferably with Oracle FlexCube);
- Self-motivation, curiosity and proactivity.
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Knowledge about Banking business;
- Software development lifecycle and Agile methodology knowledge;
- Good communication and cooperation skills;
- Planning and organising;
- Creating and innovating;
- Adapting and responding to change;
- Teamwork and high-level of responsibility.
- Higher education in Computer Science or other exact science specialization.
Advanced English: fluent in any spoken and written communication within the range of own personal and professional experience.
For more information please contact Daina.Osa@luminorgroup.com (hiring manager); Jurgita.Dabulskyte@luminorgroup.com (responsible HR)