ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In the face of digital transformation of Luminor, our team is taking a key role in developing a new Digital Channel solution. We run the core Digital Channels and Integration platforms across the Baltics and are currently starting to implement a new one.
Your responsibility will be the development of a new e-baking solution for our customers, being at the forefront of every stage of the process.
- Lead development of new e-banking solution;
- Participate in mobile applications development that go alongside e-bank;
- Define solution design and software architecture;
- Closely cooperate with team working with integrations;
- Assess new development requests;
- Technological guidance and mentorship for other team members.
- Superior JAVA skills (4+ years) and knowledge of JAVA frameworks (SPRING is a must!);
- Application integration (REST / SOAP) experience;
- CI/CD practice (preferable);
- Superior analytical skills;
- Good communication skills in English both written and verbal.
- The possibility of creating a core banking system from scratch;
- The ability to work with the latest version of JAVA;
- A flexible work – life balance with a smart workload;
- A competitive salary and generous benefits.
Vilnius, Riga or Tallinn