ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
People Lead strives to help to find, grow and keep engaged talents who are within Luminor Group IT team. You'll be actively taking leadership role for culture and values, partnering with our IT leaders to help them build their organization and make sure all people decisions are based on business strategy. Whether coaching your clients on how to lead their teams, navigating and resolving employee relations issues or managing programs that help develop and retain our teams, you will ensure clear and transparent people related decisions.
We are looking for person with strong development profile who will develop talent strategy and talent development frameworks for IT organisation which support building talent and creating the right culture. You should have a strong leadership quality – to set clear expectations, to provide effective coaching, to invest in development and motivate your support team – people partners, talent acquisition partners across Baltic.
We are in the beginning of journey to reshape our Group People and Culture team (you probably know us better as "Human Resources") to ensure positive and attractive Employees Experience within Luminor Group. We strive to bring innovative people with ambition is to redefine banking. People and Culture team needs to provide the activities, programs, projects that help them thrive and simply look for ways to inject more energy drive into our teams.
- Assess the talent pipeline against future critical capability needs, identify and surface key capability gaps, in collaboration with Group competence centres. Develop internal slates, facilitate assessment and selection of key leadership talent for critical roles.
- As a part of a cross functional Group People and Culture Team ensure organizational development and people-related strategy development and execution, develop and drive pan-Baltic people related projects and execution of all regular People agenda activities throughout employee lifecycle.
- Provide insightful data to guide decision making and provide proactive and scalable tech-wide solutions.
- Solve problems and get to the root cause of any issue, no matter how complex; design and quickly implement solutions that span across multiple disciplines and stakeholders, even those beyond people and organizational boundaries.
- Implement best practices and support delivery of People frameworks, projects and common activities.
- Take active part in building Luminor Group Employer Brand and promote living the values activities.
- Provide expertise in the following areas: change management, professional planning, performance management, coaching, data analysis, compensation and rewards, employee relations, learning and development, recognition programs, and strategic development.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 10+ years of relevant HR work experience, 5+ years people management or team lead experience and familiar with IT industry
- Experience a cross boarder teams and work
- Strong business acumen and people acumen and ability to engage and influence leaders at executive levels in the organization.
- Demonstrable experience in analysing business issues and providing scalable HR solutions that address and align to broader business requirements.
- The ability to function as a strong trusted advisor to senior leaders, requiring very good judgment, strong interpersonal skills and an ability to impact through influence.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, and achieve results in a fast-paced, global, matrixed environment.
- Excellent cross-group collaboration, communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- This role will be part of Group People and Culture team with strong partnership for IT Management Team.
- Excellent written and spoken knowledge of English.
To apply and for more information please contact email@example.com (hiring manager).
Join the Luminor team to build a contemporary and entrepreneurial organization! #DareToJoin