We are in the beginning of journey to reshape our Group People and Culture team (you probably know us better as "Human Resources") to ensure positive and attractive Employees Experience within Luminor Group. We strive to bring innovative people with ambition is to redefine banking. People and Culture team needs to provide the activities, programs, projects that help them thrive and simply look for ways to inject more energy drive into our teams.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You will build and improve our Feedback Culture Performance Management framework. You will project lead all aspects of the framework specified to from design to pilot to production, budget and vendor management. Lead the design and implementation of reward solutions across Luminor Group along with ensuring supporting policies and practices meet market pay practices and regulatory requirements, you will also support the delivery of reward governance.
As a part of Group People and Culture team you will play a key part in the continuous improvement of remuneration and performance management processes and systems and will be involved in a number of exciting projects in Baltic.
This role includes:
- Design, implement and maintain clear and effective Reward guidelines and projects compliant with current legislation that reflect best practice and are aligned to our objective to be a great place to work. This would include recommending and developing, proposals for reward plans and annual pay review for the Executive and Senior Management group.
- Design, recommend, develop and implement variable pay schemes that are market competitive, compliantly support business strategy and incentivize the delivery of business performance.
- Design, procure, implement and monitor employee benefits and recognition schemes that are market competitive, aligned to our Reward Policy and deliver value for money. Manage the relationships and service delivery of 3rd party suppliers, to ensure services are provided within SLA’s to meet business needs.
- Advise and communicate to the executive and senior stakeholders on all aspects of Remuneration to ensure they are informed on the value and content of reward packages, and managers can make fair and consistent decisions aligned to policies and guiding principles.
- Model and agree annual pay review costs and maintain pay range design to ensure competitiveness against the market. Ensure the delivery of the annual pay review and variable remuneration payment within the agreed timescales and budgets.
- Establish of the Performance Management Framework to ensure cascaded alignment to the priorities established.
- Collaborate with the Finance Division to develop a standardized approach for creating performance measures to ensure consistency and alignment.
- Provide leadership for the company’s performance management processes, including strategy development, process and tool design, and communication
- Take ownership for reward and performance management governance processes, ensuring that all proposals are approved through the necessary channels and regulatory requirements are met.
- Support and advice to People partners on all areas of Reward and Performance Management
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION
- You will have 7+ years remuneration experience in large, complex organisations where you have delivered notable remuneration projects & designed incentives schemes and direct HR program management experience, with a focus on performance management ideally in Financial Services and Technology environment.
- Along with experience in developing program descriptions relating to remuneration matters, you have managed superannuation schemes & possess executive remuneration experience.
- Strong influencing, negotiation and relationship management skills and you are considered an expert in remuneration management principles & job evaluation.
- Experience working in fast-paced, dynamic organization with the ability to align quickly to changing priorities
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree preferred in related field
To apply and for more information please contact email@example.com (hiring manager).
Join the Luminor team to build a contemporary and entrepreneurial organization! #DareToJoin