We are in the beginning of journey to reshape our Group People and Culture team (you probably know us better as "Human Resources") to ensure positive and attractive Employees Experience within Luminor Group. We strive to bring innovative people with ambition is to redefine banking. People and Culture team needs to provide the activities, programs, projects that help them thrive and simply look for ways to inject more energy drive into our teams.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The role of Group Talent Acquisition Lead is to ensure the Talent Acquisition function and enhance the Talent Acquisition strategy for pan Baltic operations. Leading a team of Talent Acquisition Partners across the Baltic, the Talent Acquisition Lead will be focused to build a strong talent acquisition competence and team, strategic recruitment initiatives and being the key partner for Employer Brand activities in Baltic.
This role includes:
- Manages, coaches and develops a team of Talent Acquisition Partners to deliver best practice recruitment service to stakeholders
- Works with the Group People and Culture team to develop and implement the Talent Acquisition strategy for Baltic
- Continuously seeks opportunities to improve candidates experience
- Understands the importance of reporting metrics and utilising data to inform business decisions regarding talent
- Partners with Hiring Managers to understand the business needs and the impact of recruiting talent in their function
- Builds and maintains strong competence in Talent Acquisition team, has the ability to influence and provide guidance on recruitment related activities
- Coaches and advises the business managers and Talent Acquisition partner for best practise and internal good practise process
- Is the key contact point for all Recruitment Agency suppliers, ensures suitable vendors, ensures their compliance and that the employer brand is represented correctly in the market
- Develops best practice for end-to-end recruitment cycle including job posting, candidate sourcing, interview arrangement, preparation of employment contract and onboarding etc.
- Build a strong talent pipeline and data base for future recruitment plan
- Explore and develop innovative sourcing channels such as e-platforms to meet business growth needs and control recruitment cost
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION
- 8+ years’ experience as a Talent Acquisition (recruitment) Manager working in matrix organisations, preferably in the technology industry and tech environment
- Built and led high performing recruiting teams
- Strong experience and aptitude in current recruiting technologies ATS, internet sourcing tools
- Previous experience using creative and innovative sourcing techniques to identify talent in candidate short and challenging functions
- Excellent networking and strong interpersonal skills to communicate with all client groups including foreign nationals
- Solutions focused, team player, hands-on, organised and efficient
- Friendly user of social media
- Pro-active, result oriented, good team player and strong passion in talent acquisition
- Good command of written and spoken in English
To apply and for more information please contact email@example.com (hiring manager).
Join the Luminor team to build a contemporary and entrepreneurial organization! #DareToJoin
Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius