ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Luminor IT Service Desk unit is looking for customer centric team player eager to excel in dynamic and diverse environment of pan-Baltic IT Service Desk. If you are the one willing to thrive in progressive and positive team that services all bank users for excellent customer experience and great productivity, take the opportunity to join us now!
- First point of contact for customers for a day to day IT issues, service request fulfilment, user account creation and/or coordination;
- Focus on continual service improvement through identifying enhancements to current processes and procedures, proactive learning, sharing information and updating the knowledge repository to exceed customer expectations;
- Ensuring high standard quality requirements including interaction with customers and quality of incident troubleshooting and triaging are met;
- Educating customers in innovative and creative ways;
- Collaborative mindset and respect to other cultures;
- Providing support by telephony and digital channels.
- Contribution to coordination of high severity incident resolution and incident communication;
- Involvement to incident, problem and change management tasks.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION
- Excellent inter-personal skills;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Excellent telephone and email manner;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Confident to deal with demanding customers and positively influence them;
- Excellent level of Lithuanian and English: fluent in any spoken and written communication.
- Asking the right questions plus listening skills to identify the problem and the right solution;
- Customer orientation;
- Communication skills;
- High ethical standards, integrity, good reputation and a commitment to best practices;
- Initiative and high-level of responsibility;
For more information please contact: