ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Luminor IT Service Desk unit is looking for customer centric team player eager to excel in dynamic and diverse environment of pan-Baltic IT Service Desk. If you are the one willing to thrive in progressive and positive team that services all bank users for excellent customer experience and great productivity, take the opportunity to join us now!
- Driving the efficiency and effectiveness of the IT Incident Management process;
- Producing management information;
- Managing the work of IT Incident support staff (first - and second-level);
- Monitoring the effectiveness of IT Incident Management and making recommendations for improvement;
- Managing major IT Incidents: coordination of high severity incident resolution and incident communication;
- Developing and maintaining the IT Incident Management systems;
- Conducting Customer satisfaction call-backs/surveys as agreed.
- Focus on continual service improvement through identifying enhancements to current processes and procedures, proactive learning, sharing information and updating the knowledge repository to exceed customer expectations;
- Supporting Service Desk Specialists whenever needed for a day to day IT issues, service request fulfilment, user account creation and/or coordination.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION
- ITIL knowledge;
- Confident to deal with demanding customers and positively influence them;
- Excellent telephone and email manner;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Advanced English: fluent in any spoken and written communication.
- Details oriented;
- Calm under pressur;
- A methodical mind;
- A good communicator;
- A problem solver;
- Having high ethical st;ndards, integrity, good reputation and a commitment to best practices;
- Showing initiative and high-level of responsibility;
- Being innovative.
For more information please contact:
Vilnius, Riga or Tallinn