As a part of Products and Offering organization Accounts and Daily Banking Product services unit has an overall responsibility for development of market leading products for our existing and new customers. This will be achieved by clearly defined products strategy and focus on customer needs in co-operation with stakeholders in Products and Offerings and Local business areas.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are looking for several Product managers in Accounts and Daily Banking Product services to develop and maintain products for all customer segments – household private banking, business customer and corporate customer. Each Product Manager will have its own responsibilities based on different product areas or combination of those (i.e. Accounts and customer on-boarding, Packages, Deposits).
Accounts and Daily Banking Product Manager will play an active role in developing long-term products strategy, will be responsible for leading different projects in his/her area of responsibility and support local Sales and Support organisations in Baltic countries.
- Take an active role in developing long-term Accounts and Daily Banking products strategy by leading discussions, summarising input and providing recommendations
- Identify customer needs, follow market trends and develop ideas for execution
- Represent Accounts and Daily Banking Products both inside and outside of organisation to ensure knowledge sharing, contribute to business area development and participate in negotiations with external stakeholders in order to secure Luminor interests
- Be proactive in planning, delivering and following-up of his/her personal tasks timely and according to the set quality standards, budget and Luminor values
- Independently initiate and drive complex business development initiatives to meet current and future market demand and differentiate Luminor from competitors
- Follow up on new local and EU Regulations related initiatives and Compliance requirements in order to secure our products’ and services’ compliance to the legislation and implementation of changes in time
- Lead different projects related to Accounts and Daily Banking area of responsibilities or stand as business responsible partner in IT projects related to Accounts and Daily Banking products
- Demonstrate strong focus on personal development
- Contribute to team’s and organisation’s performance through collaboration and information sharing, through your personal energy, enthusiasm and commitment
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION
- Strong understanding of Accounts and Daily Banking products (at least one of above mentioned areas)
- Customer focus – prioritises customers, sets high standards for customer service, is ready to go extra mile to meet customer needs.
- Development focus: has positive outlook – concentrates on opportunities, rather than pointing to problems, takes initiative to try new approaches.
- Experience in developing products and processes, participation in the strategy process
- Cooperation: builds relationships, networks with people from different parts of the organization and outside. Prioritises team results, cares for others and supports when necessary
- Communication: is clear and open in communication, presents pros and cons in a balanced way. Is ready to speak up, when in difficult situations. Searches for feed-back and gives feedback to others with a goal to improve
- Good driving/leading skills and presentation skills
- Willingness to work cross-border (with travelling), great collaboration and teamwork capabilities
- Result orientation, strong in problem solvin
- Flexibility, openness to change: takes flexible approach, promotes novelty and change
- Structured thinking and ability to work with complex issues, self-motivation and pro-activeness
- Readiness to take ownership – takes responsibility in challenging situations, tries to find solution him/herself. Is ready to admit mistakes, and use it as learning opportunities
- University degree in Banking, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or similar
- Good verbal and written communication in English
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org hiring manager, Mari.Pervik@luminorgroup.com responsible HR