Luminor Bank is looking for focused and result oriented IT security specialist to join the CIO Office. The role of the IT security specialist is to identify, review, evaluate and participate within IT security risk management process, collaborate within IT security Incident root cause investigations. Create and establish IT security governance related processes and procedures.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify IT security issues and provides the appropriate resolutions;
- Work closely with security related stakeholders;
- Participate in the incident response process including root cause investigation;
- Collaborate with IT organization on the evaluation, architecture, design, implementation and support of IT security solutions;
- Creatively and independently provide resolution to security problems in a cost-effective manner by providing guidance on governance and procedures;
- Review and evaluate non-standard IT security changes;
- Identify and evaluate all IT security related risks;
- Participate within bank’s major IT security Incidents;
- Translate complex technical information across all levels of the organization.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION
- IT security background, or other relevant experience of dealing with IT security;
- Strong technical understanding of network fundamentals and common Internet protocols;
- Strong knowledge of server and workstation technologies and platforms;
- Knowledge of SIEM solutions;
- Ability to resolve complex issues in an environment of rapid change positively and professionally;
- Hands-on Incident response experience;
- Higher education, preferably in Informatics or mathematics science;
- Any IT security related certifications is an advantage.
- Curious, take the initiative and execute with high-level of responsibility;
- Focused, driven and result oriented;
- Attentive to details, fast thinker and have a critical mindset;
- Team player - using your strengths to support the team;
- Effective communicator with strong stakeholder management skills;
- Fluent in English in any spoken and written communication.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (hiring manager); Vaitkiene.Greta@luminorgroup.com (responsible HR)
Vilnius, Riga or Tallinn