Come to Luminor to be part of transformation of teams to achieve agile and accelerated delivery of New Bank.
What experience and knowledge you should have?
- Experience fulfilling the Scrum Master role for at least three years for a software development teams.
- Experience in scaling Agile in enterprise level using frameworks such as SAFe, LeSS or relevant is recommended.
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc)
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Advanced English, both written and spoken
What we expect from Agile Coach?
- Advocate for agile principles by demonstrating those principles and values
- Encourage emergent and servant leadership in order to make seamless improvements, foster self-organization, and empowerment
- Value-Driven Delivery by delivering valuable results by producing high-value increments for review, early and often, based on stakeholder priorities.
- Define positive value by participating in Epic Segmentations, validating Epic alignment, and planning releases/deployments based on Minimal Viable Product (MVP)
- Provide Agile leadership hands-on coaching and trainings to POs, SMs, Devs, Test. and functional managers and executives
Why Should You Apply?
- Unique chance in Baltics to re-shape the future of banking
- Influence how to build, grow and maintain a thriving Agile organization at scale
- Stimulate a culture of continuous improvement throughout the organisation.
We offer you:
- Positive and professional work environment
- Supportive, cooperative and empowered team
- Competitive benefits package
Please apply via Easycruit.
For more information please contact Kristjan.Kongo@luminorgroup.com (hiring manager); Marge.Meerits@luminorgroup.com (responsible HR)
Tallinn, Riga or Vilnius