Luminor Lithuania has created a great chance for a networking enthusiast to apply and expand one’s competencies in talent acquisition. Transformation that Luminor is going through will create opportunities to learn from market leaders and experiment by adopting only the best practices in everyday work.
Have you recently felt a hunger for freedom to act and change? Do you feel that your potential is higher than your current responsibilities? Can you imagine yourself taking an active role when transforming talent acquisition culture in organization? If you have positively answered all these questions then read further and #daretochange by joining People and Culture team!
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Talent Acquisition professional will joint People and Culture Lithuania team to boost Luminor team growth by applying the best practices and new approaches in this area.
- Ensure close collaboration with HR Business Partners and hiring managers in order to clarify their growth needs.
- Explore and decide on the best talent acquisition channels for every particular case. Systematic approach could be developed in order to simplify and ensure effectiveness of actions that are being taken in a long term perspective.
- Be part of Employer Brand development team and take active part to participate in employer branding external events.
- Build up strong candidate pool for open positions and proceed with accurate assessment of their competence level, cultural fit and motivation.
- Focus on candidate’s experience and help him/her navigate throughout the whole recruitment process in our organization. It means being a mediator between hiring manager needs, candidate’s capabilities and challenging recruitment KPIs.
- Experiment and invent new ways of working to make sure that Luminor is always up to speed in this competitive environment of Fintech companies and banking sector.
- Analyse the market, understand our main competitors and decide on the best approach to position ourselves in any given situation.
- Cooperates wit vendors
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION
- 3+ years of experience in talent acquisition or recruitment/direct search positions or agency environment.
- Motivation and drive for networking activities.
- Great sourcing and research skills, positive attitude and thinking out of box!
- Collaboration and coaching skills to establish and maintain relations with internal stakeholders.
- Organizational skills related with workload management, time planning and prioritizing to ensure high performance rate while managing challenging recruitment projects.
- Higher education in the field you have chosen for yourself during those days. We all change, it is all good.
- Advanced English: fluent in any spoken and written communication within the range of own personal and professional experience.
For more information please contact Agne.email@example.com Head of People @ Luminor Lithuania