Luminor is a contemporary, new-generation bank and financial services provider in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania with a local understanding of its home markets and customer needs. Built on the extensive experience of the two leading Nordic banks and a corporate partnership with a global investment firm - Blackstone, Luminor is the third-largest financial services provider in the Baltic region. With its customer base of 1.3 million clients and its team of over 2500 professionals, Luminor aims to become a leading financial services provider for Baltic businesses and entrepreneurial people.
Join us and become our newest team member making the change and advancing the world of banking!
Make the change as a Application Administrator
You will be responsible for managing and implementing application changes in Internet Bank and AML systems in production and test environments; performing daily duty tasks, batch operations and automations; supporting release management processes, development and deployments, providing 2nd line support for business applications and on-duty 24x7 support for critical systems; tracking and reporting problems to developers and vendors. Responsible for business services availability according to SLA’s.
Acting on regional level and taking responsibility for operations and implementation cross border.
- Administration of Internet Bank and AML systems and other supportive IT applications ensuring satisfactory performance in accordance with agreed service levels.
- Collaborate with IT Development and Release Management units to ensure proper integration of the applications and ensure efficient and agile deployment of application changes in production and test environments.
- Support business application testing processes and involvement of appropriate stakeholders.
- Act as a 2nd level support, investigate and resolve incidents related with business applications.
- Monitor, analyze and report performance levels of business applications to identify potential and future trends for continuous improvement of the processes, automations and applications virtualization.
- Support high availability, reliability and performance of business applications on a daily basis.
- Implement processes in accordance with ITIL best practices.
- Participate in IT user access rights granting and revoking processes
- Maintain business application documentation availability for responsible persons; prepare internal instructions for administrators, operators and Service Desk.
Skills and Experience:
- Good understanding of Digital Banking Platform
- Experience with MS SQL, SQL
- Technical experience of working with multi-vendor applications
- High level of initiative and responsibility, driving results with energy and positive attitude
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills, ability to build strong relationship towards business areas, partners and suppliers
- Be able to show initiative, a high-level of responsibility and take ownership for problem solving
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and International working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities as we build and innovate a new bank together
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas
- A salary range for this position at 1900-2700 EUR (Gross*), which is to be determined depending on the level of experience and competencies of the selected candidate