As B2B Relationships Manager you will be responsible for excellent partners experience throughout the value chain. You will take care of 4 different fields of work (cooperation with Real Estate partners, EoCC customers, offers for Affluent and Private Banking as well as 3rd party sales). It will also involve meetings with partners, establishing a partnership network and maintaining the high-quality brand promise. You will have input into sales campaigns, offers and value propositions.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Maintain relations with the key partners by using efficient communication channels & providing high level of service
- Cooperate with internal stakeholders to ensure end-customer and partner satisfaction
- Provide input to various offers and value propositions
- Meet the key partners on a regular basis while following the working principles of External Partners team
- Find the new partners in the market
- Contribute to Luminor success through effective partnership enabling the achievement of sales results and customer portfolio growth
- Fulfill personal and team’s targets
- Organize cooperation events with partners
- Participate in events organized by the partner
- Proactively plan, deliver and follow-up of your personal tasks timely and according to the set quality standards, budget and Luminor values
- Contribute to team and company performance through effective collaboration and acting with energy, enthusiasm and commitment
- Maintain a high standard of business ethics and compliance
What experience and knowledge you should have?
- You have 3-5 years’ work experience in Sales, preferably from B2B and active sales
- You have business mindset
- You love to discover and propose new solutions while demonstrating good negotiation skills
- You are development and customer focused
- You have an understanding of banking products
- You have a professional knowledge of MS Office and CRM
- You perform as a change agent while having excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- You are collaborative and ready to take the ownership
- You are fluent in Lithuanian and English - written and oral
Traveling in the Baltics is expected
Why you should join us:
- We offer dynamic working environment with interesting challenges and opportunities to be a part of building a new bank together
- We welcome you in a collaborative and supportive team
- We offer you varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth
- We offer competitive benefits package
Salary range offered for this position: 1600 - 2000 EUR before the taxes.*
*Salary level for the final candidate depends on the level of experience and competences. In Luminor, the salary is one part of the overall remuneration policy.
For more information, you are more than welcome to contact Kristjan Jasinski, Head of External Partners, Kristjan.Jasinski@luminorgroup.com; or Anneli Salminen, Talent Acquisition Partner, email@example.com.