You will manage the total relationship towards a portfolio of corporate customers according to Luminor values, policies and concepts. You will attract and acquire new customers to ensure new business and sustained growth. You will secure profitability and sustained growth, by optimizing business results and customers satisfaction.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Be the Main Point of Entry to personalized, quality services across the Luminor Group.
- Actively use all possibilities in the market in order to acquire new customers or expand cooperation with existing.
- Be ultimately responsible for total customer profitability, risks and the overall relationship between the bank and customer.
- Know your Customer and ensure a Customer’s long-term value creation through a partnership, by examining value drivers.
- Manage and develop the customer team and the use of relevant specialists in Luminor to meet customers needs and provide best banking solutions.
- Proactively secure high customer satisfaction and develop long term relationship.
- Proactively plan, deliver and follow-up of your personal tasks timely and according to the set quality standards, budget and Luminor values.
- Contribute to team and company performance through effective collaboration and acting with energy, enthusiasm and commitment.
- Ensure complete and accurate information is provided on all the clients' documents, before submission to the relevant departments.
- Take responsibility in professional self-development and contribute to own and team performance improvement by constructive feedback and relevant suggestions.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION
- Development focus
- Flexibility and openness to change
- Cooperation skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer focus
- Readiness to take ownership and long-term result-orientation
- Professional knowledge of credit products and financial analysis
- 3-5 years of Relationship Manager experience in Corporate Banking
- Track record of stable and strong sales and performance results
- Have strong business acumen with a well-established network of business contacts.
- University degree in Economics, Business Management, Finance, Banking
- Advanced level of English: fluent in any spoken and written communication within the range of own personal and professional experience
Monthly salary range for this position (brutto): 3000 EUR - 5000 EUR before the taxes.*
*The salary level for the final candidate depends on the level of experience and competences. In Luminor, the salary is one part of the overall remuneration policy. This position is eligible for variable payment.
For more information please contact Jonas Urbonas (hiring manager) or Lina Remeikaitė-Staškevičienė (HR).